Integral form, possable to add "assumptions parameter?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84395] Integral form, possable to add "assumptions parameter?
  • From: richard.trilling at gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 03:21:23 -0500 (EST)

I know how to add the "Assumptions->" parameter to the text form of
the syntax "Integrate [..., Assumptions ->".

Is it possible to have the integral in displayed equation form and so
how add the add the various parmeters in that form?

Or do I always have to use the text form of the command?

Thanks in advace.

Richard