How to change style of notebook permanently?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84459] How to change style of notebook permanently?
  • From: gmclee at 21cn.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 05:05:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi there,
  I would like to apply 'DEMO' stylesheet as the default style of
notebook and change the font size to 13 and BOLD. However, I read the
help document of Mathematica 6 for hour and don't quite understand the
structure of the settings. Now, everytime I open a blank notebook, I
apply 'DEMO' stylesheet first, and then reset the font style, I wonder
how can I set the desired style as default.

Thanks in advance.