How do I linebreak a notebook in XHTML+MathML format?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84502] How do I linebreak a notebook in XHTML+MathML format?
  • From: Alex Mac <alexjackmac at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:03:59 -0500 (EST)

I'm exporting my mathematica as XHTML+Mathml but I can't see anyway of
forcing the mathml expressions to linewrap after a certain number of
characters. I need to force a particular line wrapping as the software
I'm using to display the MathML has no line-breaking

I've also tried exporting as plain HTML but the generated gifs are
very low resolution, is there any way to change that?

Thanks,
Alex