Re: Comments in the front end

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73389] Re: Comments in the front end
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:58:59 -0500 (EST)

p at dirac.org wrote:
> The front end is driving me batty.  I want to do hw using Mathematica, and put the
> problem statment at the top of the workbook.
>
> I put the problem statement within (*  *) but the formatting is horrendous,
> especially when I insert a matrix within the comments.
>
> Is there a way to tell Mathematica to leave comment formatting alone?
>
> Thanks!
> Pete

Use text cells to write long texts, explanations, comments with
mathematical contents.

Look at the document  Getting Started  /  Working with Notebooks  /
Word Processing in Notebooks
http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/GettingStarted/WorkingWithNotebooks/WordProcessingInNotebooks.html

Regards,
Jean-Marc