Re: Comments in the front end

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73409] Re: Comments in the front end
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:09:50 -0500 (EST)

Select the Cell(s) and press Alt+7.
This will convert the Cell(s) to Text Format.

Dimitris

Note that as with all the CAS and in general programming languages one
must read some things from the Help
Browser before starting using Mathematica for perposes like homeworks
etc.

Ted Ersek's advice here (http://verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/
Tricks.html) proved to be very helpful for me.

"=2E..Sections 1.0 through 1.10,  sections 2.1 through 2.4 of
Mathematica Book are highly
recommended. After that one should read any sections in Part III
(Advanced Mathematics in Mathematica) in the same book that are of his
special interest..."

Regards
Dimitris

=CF/=C7 p at dirac.org =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5: