Re: unistallation problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73420] Re: unistallation problem
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:55:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

you can't ask us how to uninstall the "Only fully integrated
system to doing mathematics by a computer."
Nobody would do that -- even when we would forced by a person
with a gun -- we would keep Mathematica on the computer !

Try to remove it manual i.e. delete the directory and look
in the Windows registry for keys like Wolfram and Mathematica
and remove the fonts ...

Regards
   Jens