Wolfram Notebook Indexer 1.1 - Error 1406

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73527] Wolfram Notebook Indexer 1.1 - Error 1406
  • From: "T.Sariyski" <tsariysk at verizon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:45:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
When I run Mathematica 5.2 on WinXP/i386 it try to install  the Notebook
Indexer and stops with error:

"Wolfram Notebook Indexer 1.1 -Setup Information
Error1406: Could not write value InstallPath key \Software\Wolfram
Research\Search. Verify that you have sufficient access that key, or
contact your support personnel."

I logged as Administrator and the installation was successful, but when
I run Mathematica as me I get the same error. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Ted