Fw: Maclaurin series for ArcCosh[x]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73615] Fw: [mg73581] Maclaurin series for ArcCosh[x]
  • From: "fizzy" <fizzycist at knology.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 04:32:11 -0500 (EST)

This is an interesting question for me for another reason.....my 'favorite'
version of Mathematica is still 4.2....I have found many things that work in
4.2 but do not work in 5.2....I have always been meaning to send them to
mathgroup but, must admit, I'm too lazy for it.....however, this example
here is perfect for the ocassion....

It works in 4.2......interesting also, that the Output in 5.2 for  the
Series[ ] question, the answer seems different....I havent investigated it
further, just want to point out the interesting differences.....

Jerry Blimbaum