Mathematica and ML (Functional Programming Language)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72877] Mathematica and ML (Functional Programming Language)
  • From: clefort <ipub at charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:42:33 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

      I'm interested to know if anyone has knowledge of Matlink code
for c function calls which would allow ML (Poly ML or SML:NJ) to be
used as a developmental language    in conjunction with MathLink
Mathematica. If not I'll have to start form scratch; otherwise, I can
use some examples.  I didn't see any specific examples in the
Documentation for ML, hence the reason for the question. Poly
ML ,written by and used by David Matthews  at CCL, has documentation
for calling C functions in ML. THis is a specific Mathematica/
MathLink question.

This has to do with ATP ( or Automated Theorem prover called Isabelle
developed at Cambridge Computer Laboratories (CCL) by Larry Paulson,
built on HOL (High Order Logic).

Thank you in advance,

Clinton R. LeFort