Re: pdf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72989] Re: pdf
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:45:49 -0500 (EST)

dimitris wrote:
> BTW,
>
> Somewhere I had seen there was a link of WRI (possibly ???) that
> converts automatically the requested notebook to pdf format but
> unfortunately I can't remember this link anymore.
>
> Although the responses to my post were quite helpful I would really
> appreciate if someone send me the adress of this
> link.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Dimitris
>
> On Jan 24, 12:33 pm, "dimitris" <dimmec... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> What ways exist to convert a notebook to pdf format?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.

Hi Dimitris,

The link you are looking for is the following

http://library.wolfram.com/Explore/Publishing/NBtoPDF.jsp

Note that it will work only for small notebooks. See

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math.symbolic/browse_thread/thread/e6bba2d3f3195edf/ab6387108e237922?lnk=gst&q=mathematica+pdf+convert&rnum=1&hl=en#ab6387108e237922

Regards,
Jean-Marc