Re: Integration in a range of value

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78573] Re: Integration in a range of value
  • From: mattew <m_manni_m at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:43:06 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks DH, you're right...I already had solved the problem in the way you suggest, and now I understand it ws something I could solve by myself (even if the "getting started process" with Mathematica is quite difficult...not so intuitive ;-) ). I'll try to post only questions that I really can't answer to using the wolfram documentation,
Mattew