Style of inserted Text via Drawing Tools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79102] Style of inserted Text via Drawing Tools
  • From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:05:10 -0400 (EDT)

(Version: Mathematica 6.0.1 on Mac OS X)

I have a private style sheet, which draws a line at the left of an
output cell. Now I found out the following:

When I Plot a graphics then open the Drawing Tools palette of the
graphics menu choose text an start typing, there seems to open an inline
input cell but with the "output bar" on the left. The font has changed
to Times, whereas my default for inline input is Palatino.

If I look at the expression with Cell/Show Expression I see, that there
has been created an InputBox[Cell["my Text"],coords].

Now I wonder how to get rid of this behaviour. Can I change some style
definitions in my stylefile?
Should I add Properties to InputBox?

On my web site (see signature) the style file "brfStyle.nb" can be found
on the download section

Gruss Peter
--
Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany -- http://www.pBreitfeld.de