Append to the A WorkLife FrameWork version 2.0 relese statement

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79137] Append to the A WorkLife FrameWork version 2.0 relese statement
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

[[Moderator: if possible please append the affiliation disclaimer
below to my preceeding post anouncing the A WorkLife FrameWork 2.0
release.  Thanks!]]

Of course, for my previous post announcing A WorkLife FrameWork
version 2.0 the following applies:

*Scientific Arts, LLC is not affiliated with Wolfram Research Inc.;
MATHEMATICA=AE a is a registered trademark of Wolfram Research, Inc.