Re: How-to's in v6 ???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77071] Re: How-to's in v6 ???
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 04:22:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

you can still select all cells and press Shift-Enter.

And the data base is downloaded once, and after you call
AstronomicalData[something]
you will find it in on Windows Vista at
C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\Mathematica\Paclets\Repository\AstronomicalData_Index-6.0.18\

so search a WLAN with a fast connection, call all you data bases and
you are done.

Regards
   Jens