Re: Re: Re: Re: v6: still no multiple undo?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77492] Re: [mg77476] Re: [mg77433] Re: [mg77407] Re: v6: still no multiple undo?
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 07:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

The idea that people always run the best software they could seems
rather doubtful to me, but is completely  irrelevant. I think you
completely missed the point of the article, which does not claim the
older software was better, but only that a lot of new software
(certainly not all) is "bloated" - a completely different thing. Did
you really think that the reason I posted this link was because I
would rather use Mathematica 1 than Mathematica 6?

Andrzej Kozlowski