Re: What is the compatibility guide?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77619] Re: What is the compatibility guide?
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:16:38 -0400 (EDT)

DrMajorBob wrote:
> "The compatibility guide" doesn't appear to exist, as such.

Correct. The only incarnation of a "Compatibility Guide" that I am aware
of is the one provide by Selwyn Hollis's "Help Helper" palette [1]: the
third button of the palette, called "Compatibility Guides", gives access
to the scattered documentation about compatibility issues.

Regards,
Jean-Marc

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/ec208f62cf6e5da1/d65074d2edbebf88?lnk=gst&q=Help+Helper&rnum=1&hl=en#d65074d2edbebf88