Number formatting in plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78407] Number formatting in plots
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 06:12:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hallo,

I'm using 4.2. I want to have SI suffixes in all my printed number instead
of engineering or scientific notation.

1.23 10^6 -> 1.23M

4335 10^-9 ->4335n

How can I do this by default in all printed numbers (also in axis of
plots). Is it a StyleSheet thing or something like that?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help

Oliver Friedrich