Re: Beginner--Problem with FilledPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73803] Re: [mg73774] Beginner--Problem with FilledPlot
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:06:28 -0500 (EST)

I see nothing wrong with your code; indeed that code works properly with
Mathematica 5.2 on my Windows XP system.

So I suspect either you neglected to evaluate the Get (<<) expression,
or made a typing error, or have a problem with your installation.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305