EquationTrekker with long equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74098] EquationTrekker with long equations
  • From: "Boson" <sandro.romani at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 06:48:29 -0500 (EST)

Dear MathGroup,

I'm trying to use EquationTrekker with a 2D system of first order ODE
(Mathematica 5.2).
The problem is that the two equations are quite long (nested
functions, many parameters).

When I launch the trekker, 90% of the window is taken by the written
equation and the parameters sliders.
Only a tiny space left for the phase-space plot
( this after moving the vertical separator between right/left part of
the window,
otherwise I can't even see the phase space plot).

Any hint on how to solve this?
maybe there is some way to avoid showing the equations?

Regards,
sandro