Re: PN junction Simulation with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74137] Re: PN junction Simulation with Mathematica
  • From: "Michael Weyrauch" <michael.weyrauch at gmx.de>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:04:20 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

   unfortuately you do not provide proper Mathematica code
that one could easily run through, but looking at your equations
I am pretty sure that the problem rests with Nd[x] and Na[x]
in the equation for the electric field.  If  it is a fixed distribution
of charges then it this should go into the boundary conditions.
Mathematica tries to solve for that, and there is no differential
equation for that....

Regards    Michael