Re: Can't resize BasicInput Palette

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74188] Re: [mg74128] Can't resize BasicInput Palette
  • From: Carl Woll <carlw at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:41:53 -0500 (EST)

ME wrote:

>I have the student version  5.2 and I changed the size of the BasicInput
>palette and I can not change it from full screen size. Right clicking  on
>the title bar will not work because "size" is grayed out. There is no
>triangle in the corner of the window to resize either.

Open the palette, select it, and press Ctrl+Shift+O to open the option
inspector. Pick notebook in the "Show option values for " input box.
Also, change the second box next to it to "As text". You should see a
line that says WindowSize->{ number, number }. Change this to
WindowSize->{Fit, Fit}. Hit Apply and close the option inspector.

Carl Woll
Wolfram Research