Re: including part of files ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74539] Re: including part of files ?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:24:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bar at ap.krakow.pl schrieb: > Is it possible to include/insert files as part of notebook or *. files? > > The header of many my files are the same - they contained constant definition. > When i have to change some parameters, I have to change many files, > It's not convenient for me. > > Is the better way to do it ? > > regards, Olaf > > Hi Olaf, I would put the parameters into a file, say parameters1.m, which would look like; a=1; b=a+2; .... and the notbook containing the algorithms would start with SetDirectory["Path to parameter files"]; Get["parameters1.m"]; ... But this seems to obvious to me; maybe I misunderstood you? Peter