how to pass a document to word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74617] how to pass a document to word
  • From: "T.Sariyski" <tsariysk at craft-tech.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:46:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I need to pass a document for post-processing and assembling which is
done with Word and MathType. A pdf file generated with PrimPDF is fine
for itself but when converted to .doc format formulas are lost and. I
also tried .rtf, and .doc for word (from Publicon). I am able to open
these files on the machine where were generated (with Mathematica) but
on other machines any formatting is lost. Any advice, please?
Thanks, Ted