Super Widget Package 4.08

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75460] Super Widget Package 4.08
  • From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 05:41:51 -0400 (EDT)

I have just released version 4.08 of my Super Widget Package (SWP) -
available free from my website.

The SWP makes it possible to create Java GUI front ends using a very
simple Mathematica notation. The notation is much more compact that
GUIKit, on which it was originally based. Version 4.08 does not use
GUIKit - only J/Link - for performance and stability reasons.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk