Re: Re: Buttons to close and open cells at certain

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75709] Re: [mg75663] Re: [mg75605] Buttons to close and open cells at certain
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 04:24:50 -0400 (EDT)

That's not working for me in 6.0: I get the checkbox control, but
checking/unchecking it seems to do nothing about collapsing or expanding
   cell groups.  All it does it cause the notebook to flicker
momentarily after the check appears or disappears.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305