Re: Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle

On 14 May 2007, at 16:33, rip pelletier wrote:

> thanks for the suggestions. it seems the problem is more complicated
> than i thought. i need to do some work to find out why i get an error
> message saying Rectangle cannot be called with 3 arguments, although
> such calls work for other people.

Well, actually, I have to confess that my case may not be decisive
because, although I use the same version of Mac OS X as you do, I am
still running a beta version of Mathematica 6.0. If Jens-Peer Kuska
is also doing that, then it is still possible that this behaviour was
changed at the last moment. To settle the issue I hope someone else
with a officially released version of Mathematica confirms that
Rectangle still works with 3 arguments.
Of course, Jens may have already confirmed this ;-)

Andrzej Kozlowski