Re: Solve & RotationMatrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76031] Re: Solve & RotationMatrix
  • From: CKWong <CKWong.P at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 04:49:30 -0400 (EDT)

I could be wrong but as I see it, the only thing that kept your
algorithm from working is that there is no Mathematica function called
RotationMatrix.  If you replace the line
RotX = RotationMatrix[\[Alpha], VectX];
with
RotX={ {Cos[\[Alpha]],-Sin[\[Alpha]],0}, {Sin[\[Alpha]],Cos[\[Alpha]],
and similarly for RotY and RotZ, everything should be fine.