Re: Re: Compatibility woes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76202] Re: [mg76139] Re: Compatibility woes
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:15:13 -0400 (EDT)

If you check the documentation for Compile in 6.0 you will see at the
bottom o fht epage:

New in 2  |  Last modified in 3

I, for one, find this disappointing. When I read your message I was
briefly excited, thinking: Great! At last Compile got modified and
that must mean that more things can be compiled, perhaps even
patterns or at least non-tensor arrays. Alas, there has been no
change and your problems must be caused by something else. :-((

Andrzej Kozlowski