Re: Phase Portrait

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76225] Re: [mg76209] Phase Portrait
  • From: Ruth <ruth.lazkoz at ehu.es>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:07:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

For tasks like that I strongly recommend you as an alternative the
freeware programme Dynamics Solver

http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma/ds/ds.html

Check it out as it is extremely powerful, and it probably already has
the problem you want to portrait in its extensive list of examples. I am
very fond of Mathematica myself, and so is the author, but sometimes
Mathematica is not the best option.

Best wishes,

Ruth Lazkoz