Re: Clipping Live3DGraphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76820] Re: Clipping Live3DGraphics
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 00:55:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a bunch Szabolcs.  That works really nice :)  I spent three days working on that routine but at least it helped me learn the various constructs used in programming Mathematica.  I don't have access to the journal article; my service expiried.  I'll make a note of it in the notebook I maintain about programming and when I upgrade to 6.0 I'll look at it.