Re: Re: Re: What to do in v. 6 in place of Miscellaneous`RealOnly

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76850] Re: [mg76772] Re: [mg76731] Re: What to do in v. 6 in place of Miscellaneous`RealOnly
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 01:11:12 -0400 (EDT)

Apparently, it's now possible to load a package from a remote
location on the web.

I put a simple init.m file that defines a function HexToDecimal at
this url:

         http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis/init.m

Entering this quietly loads it:

         Import["http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis/init.m";]