Re: Re: why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76978] Re: [mg76950] Re: [mg76871] why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:20:25 -0400 (EDT)

That doesn't work quite the way claimed: I use MenuPosition->1800, and
the stylesheet now appears 3nd in the list, below Default but above the
group items such as Utility and Wolfram.

The 2nd in the list, immediately after Default, Moreover, refers to a
stylesheet in the same directory with NO MenuPosition option for the
notebook (just for individual styles within it).

This is making no sense to me.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305