lighting surface plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83009] lighting surface plot
  • From: Brian <brikeats at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 06:32:58 -0500 (EST)

I'm sure this is something stupid, but it's been driving me bonkers. I have a 2D table of data that I've imported and I want to make a surface plot. Listplot3D works fine, except that the surface is completely black. I have Lighting->true and I've tried manually adding light sources, to no avail. It's still black, and hard to see. Is there a package I need to load for the lighting directives to work properly?