Globally bumping up the printed page scaling?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83087] Globally bumping up the printed page scaling?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 03:41:13 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
Any global option to *globally* bump up the scaling of printed pages, without needing to redefine all the font sizes, etc, for all the individual styles? (That is, in effect globally and permanently reset the Scaling option that appears within the Print dialog -- on a Mac anyway -- so as to enlarge the page contents a bit, combined with appropriate changes in word wrapping so as to stay within the given page size or page margins),