Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs - 6.0 works?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83124] Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs - 6.0 works?
- From: Marc Heusser <marc.heusser at byeheusser.commercialspammers.invalid>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 05:12:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Zurich
I have Mathematica 5.1. After the upgrade of Mac OS X to 10.5 (Leopard) it seems to hang forever when I start it, using 95%+ of CPU time. Is it not compatible? And is version 6.0 compatible? I could not easily find the information on Wolfram's website. TIA Marc -- remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail <http://www.heusser.com>