Re: Exporting Graphics into PowerPoint - Font Problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83221] Re: Exporting Graphics into PowerPoint - Font Problems
- From: Frank Iannarilli <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:40:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Christof, Actually, this problem recurs in group discussions -- search the group with keywords: (fonts embedding). In the past, I have copied-as Metafile (as you suggest), and pasted into Powerpoint (or MSWord), then, I've embedded the fonts (within Powerpoint, on the computer with Mathematica): File->SaveAs Tools->Save Options Check the box "Embed TrueType Fonts" and select "Embed All Characters" Unfortunately, sometimes this doesn't seem to work, and I've long since lost track of whether the misbehavior was traceable to different versions of Mathematica, Powerpoint, or whatnot. Although the image quality is not as good, I now copy-as Bitmap, and avoid all these problems. Hopefully, others will chime in with what works in a failsafe manner nowadays (for WMF Metafile). Cheers!