Re: Dynamic Timeout

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83572] Re: [mg83480] Dynamic Timeout
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 05:32:52 -0500 (EST)

A better solution (i.e. one that never touches the global value of
DynamicEvaluationTimeout) than EventHandler[] would be to set
DynamicEvaluationTimeout using Style.

E.g.,

Style[ActionMenu[...], DynamicEvaluationTimeout->1000]

Mea culpa.  I plead temporary insanity while trying to get home for
Thanksgiving.  Thanks to Carl Woll for the prod about this.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group