Re: Modifying the Default stylesheet?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81724] Re: Modifying the Default stylesheet?
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 05:39:15 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, and update to my earlier set of instructions that simplifies
things.

When you have created the new style definitions in your original
notebook's "
edit StyleSheet"  working area, select the cells that are there
(including the first one that says "Ineriting base definitions...).

Next copy these to the clipboard via File>Edit>Copy (or the keyboard
eauivalent).

Now go to File>Install...  to bring up the instll dialog.

Choose Stylesheet from the first menu.

Choose "From Clipboard" from the second menu

and type a name for your stylsheet in the input field and then click
Finish.

Voila, the stylsheet now exists and is in your Stylesheet submenu.

This obviates all of the scratch notebooks that I used in my previous
post.

--David