Re: Re: Tooltips in ContourPlot

There is one more problem with tooltips in ContourPlot in version 6.0.1.
If you give explicit Contours values that are not in
increasing order, the tooltips are wrong.
For example, the tooltips along the two contour lines

ContourPlot[x, {x, 0, 3}, {y, 0, 1}, Contours -> {2, 1}]

are reversed. The same for the ContourLabels:

ContourPlot[x, {x, 0, 3}, {y, 0, 1}, Contours -> {2, 1},
  ContourLabels -> Automatic]

I suspect that ContourPlot internally sorts the Contours
into increasing order, but forgets about the sorting
when writing the labels and tooltips.

Gianluca Gorni