Import of EPS files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82011] Import of EPS files
  • From: "Nicolae-Alexandru Nicorovici" <nicolae at physics.usyd.edu.au>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 05:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a question about Mathematica 6. I generated a list
of plots and exported them as EPS files. Then, I tried to import them but it
was impossible. All the time I got an error message about an APS format not
being recognized. The notebook is very simple:

fig=Plot[Sin[# x],{x,0,2 Pi}]&/@Range[1,5]

Export["xfig-"<>ToString[#]<>".eps",fig[[#]],"EPS"]&/@Range[1,Length[fig]]

ll=FileNames["xfig*"]

figslist=Import[#]&/@ll

Show/@figslist

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nicolae Nicorovici.

Dr Nicolae-Alexandru Nicorovici

Research Fellow

School of Physics, A28

The University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia

+61 2 9036 9430

+61 2 9351 7726 fx

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nicoalex