Help: Running but no response

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82065] Help: Running but no response
  • From: Amy Lee <openlinuxsource at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I install Mathematica in Windows XP with SP2, and when I wanna do some
basic calculate, like plus, minus or anything else, Mathematica shows
"Running......". However, it won't show the output and results. I mean
it's no responded. I install Mathematica in Linux works well.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee