Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does not

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82127] Re: [mg82098] Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does not
  • From: Ramiro Barrantes-Reynolds <rbarrant at uvm.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:42:38 -0400 (EDT)

I have the same problem, the magnification popup on the bottom right
doesn't show on linux (ubuntu feisty).  The magnification function
itself on the menu doesn't work properly either, it only magnifies the
cells that are selected, instead of the entire notebook.  It works
fine on Mac OS X.

Thanks in advance,
Ramiro