Stylesheet Cell properties question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82233] Stylesheet Cell properties question
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:19:20 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to compare the Properties of a particular cell with those
of another to see which Properties are different are different. Is there
a way to get all of the cell properties within mma so that I can easily
compare the two? I know about the Option Inspector, but this does not
allow a compare other than the obvious tedious one.

On a similar note, is it possible to copy a cell type from one
Stylesheet to another?

Thanks,

Kevin