Integers networks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82246] Integers networks
  • From: Felice Russo <frusso at micron.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:26:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
This is my first post in this forum.
I would like to generate a graph where each node is an integer number and the edges the prime factors. For example the node 10 and 2 will have an edge as also the nodes 10 and 5 being 2 and 5 the prime factors of 10.
And so on....
I know that I can generate the graph by using the adjacent matrix but I think that there should be a more smart and easy method. Can you help me?

Thanks.  Felice