Animate with Slider Box Value

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82440] Animate with Slider Box Value
  • From: JOHN ERB <john_c_erb at prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 05:53:49 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to use the following example  Animate[Plot[Sin[a x]+Sin[b x],{x,0,10},PlotRange=AE2],{a,1,5},{b,1,5}]  But to include only a box with the currnet value of the slider, without the controls (e.g., Pause, etc.). Also, I would like to include a more descriptive name for the slider.  How can I this?  John C. Erb