Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command line?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82515] Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command line?
  • From: Mike <mike.honeychurch.noreply at id.au>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:30:27 -0400 (EDT)

A few years ago someone posted a way of automatically saving graphics to
PDF. I no longer have a record of who originally posted this but here it is:

DisplayFunction->(Display["!epstopdf -f
-o=/Users/mike/filename.pdf",#1,"EPS",ImageSize->288]&)

An external programme, epstopdf, is called to do the conversion. This might
be the sort of thing you are looking for???

Regards

Mike