graph plotter

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82532] graph plotter
  • From: omer Simanovsky <omer_fim at netvision.net.il>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:21:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I'm looking for a web-based application, that can generate a online math graphs from specific values, and change the graph by changing the values and the other way, changing the values by moving the graph.
does anybody know something like that?
how complicate it should be to develop something like that?
waiting for answer
Omer