remove whitespace

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82554] remove whitespace
  • From: vickyisai at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:32:56 -0400 (EDT)

hi all

I have a txt file and i want to remove all whitespaces in that file .
I am trying to get a list of all characters in that file ..and it
takes whitespace too,which i wnat to eleminate.

I used ReadList which works as I want, but it takes all
whitespaces,....
How can i overcome this problem.

I use Mathematica 5.2

Thanks