Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82620] Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
  • From: sean_incali <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:24:28 -0400 (EDT)

ok. Thanks everyone. I see where I weent wrong. I was trying to plot
imaginary nujmbers. It's great that new v6.0 can plot this these
functions. Maybe it's time to upgrade for me also.

I just didn't want another new versions to come out as soon as I
upgrade(happened last time).  Anyone know when the v 6.1 or 6.2 or
6.3  is due to be released?