Re: binomial sum bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82628] Re: binomial sum bug
  • From: "Jean-Marc Gulliet" <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:28:35 -0400 (EDT)

Jack Kennedy wrote:

> So, does Wolfram offer patches to fix their bugs or is it
> expected that users simply upgrade to the current version?

As far as I know, fixes are delivered in block with each new (minor)
release such as, say, from version 6.0 to 6.0.1. Now, depending on the
support level you bought with your license (Premier) some upgrades may
be free. At any rate, you should check with Wolfram Research, Inc.,
since I cannot speak for them.

<snip>

Regards,
--